Every city offers you with its very own fair share of unique attractions. Barcelona, likewise, also has a ton of its own attractions to offer! In fact, it has so many that it was pretty hard for us to select this one list to present it before you as the ones that we think are the most important things.
So, these things are simply so important that you can’t simply consider your tour to Spain complete if you miss even a single one of these in Barcelona, and hence the title, things that you simply cannot afford to miss in Barcelona! So, these are:
- Visiting La Ramba: La Ramba is one of the most well-known spots of Barcelona! Be sure to visit it if you ever happen to visit Barcelona to see the amazing street performers there that people all over Europe love to visit!
- Visiting Sagrada Familia: Another spot that’s really famous and you simply can’t afford to miss is this one which literally translates to “The Church of the Sacred Family.” This is one of the things people come from far and wide to see. So be really sure to keep it on your list whenever you choose to visit Barcelona!
- Visiting Mercat de Sant Josep de la Boqueria: Even if you’re not one of the travellers that likes to visit markets, this is simply one of those that you must visit for a complete tour of the city! This market is also well known for the food you can get there!
- Visiting the Barri Gotic: The Barri Gotic is yet another spot that’s often frequented by tourists and has made quite a name for itself. In fact, being here is recommended if you plan to see all the cultural aspects of this beautiful city.
- Cathedral de Barcelona: And the last thing on this list of ours would be the main Cathedral towering above the Barri Gothic. This is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking places in the whole of Barcelona, a place that you simply must visit!