Hiking has always been defined as a selective activity. Several people tend to run in the opposite direction because of the effort it takes and the risks that must be undertaken. Yet, it still remains as one of the most favorite activities for those who are willing to go on a different kind of adventure.
Naturally, there are a lot of great hiking routes in the world as well! However, it might still be pretty hard to select the best one from amongst themselves. But here are five that you simply can’t miss if you’re one of the people who love hiking:
- Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal: This route is on every list you can find simply because it’s the most famous trekking route in the world! If you want to boast of climbing the highest mountain, this is the best route for you! But be warned, it’s one of the most congested routes now as well- so you might want to search for alternatives if you want an empty place.
- Grindelwald, Switzerland: Now, Switzerland is one of the best places to go to for scenic beauty and that’s known to almost everyone. So, if you want to go on a hiking trip for not only the pleasure of hiking but also the aesthetic value, this is the best choice for you.
- Grand Canyon Hike, United States: The Grand Canyon Hike is said to be one of the most adventurous hikes in all of the united states. Besides, the Grand Canyon also presents you with a unique view, making this one of the hikes you can’t miss to afford!
- Kungsleden, Sweden: Often referred to as one of the best hiking destinations of the world, the Kungsleden Sweden is one of the places that you can’t stay without going to at least once in your lifetime if you’re a true hiking lover.
- Te Araroa Trail, New Zealand: Let’s conclude with a hike from a different part of the world. To make the journey complete, you must visit the Te Araroa Trail in New Zealand, one of the most loved hiking destinations in all of Australasia!